The 2018 Co-operative Governance Forum will be held at the Courtyard by Marriott, Downtown Toronto. All
participants are responsible for booking and paying for their own accommodations. Click HERE for directions to the hotel.
BOOKINGS **IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!**
It is not OCA's responsibility to book accommodations for its guests. Conference delegates MUST MAKE THEIR OWN RESERVATIONS directly with the hotel. This can be done by calling the reservation desk at: 1-800-321-2221.
Please identify yourself as being with the "DIRECTORS' FORUM" in order to qualify for the special group rate of $189 + HST per night (standard, single room) or $229 + HST per night (standard, double room), as this is the contract name under which we are booked at the
Availability is based on a first come, first serve basis, so BOOK YOUR ROOMS EARLY! Once the block is full, we cannot guarantee the same rate for our delegates, and they tend to go quickly. After SEPTEMBER 17, 2018 any guestrooms not reserved under this block will be
released back to the hotel for general sale, and will be based on available space and the prevailing rate at that time.
DEPOSIT & CANCELLATION POLICY
- For guests paying by credit card, a deposit of $50 per night, plus total room and tax.
- For guests paying by cash, a deposit of $250 per night, plus total room and tax.
- In order to receive reimbursement of your room booking should you need to cancel, you must do so by 11:59PM the day prior to your arrival. If not, one room night plus tax will be charged to your credit card.
Check-in time is 4:00pm and check-out is at 12:00pm. Baggage storage is available at the hotel's concierge desk for $2.00 + HST per bag/item. The DF will also provide you with space to store your luggage in the meeting room upon check-out. On the last day of the conference, we will also provide a drop-box for your room keys, so you will not be required to stand in line for check-out - unless you have additional charges to your room or require a copy of your receipt.
Underground Valet parking is available for $35.00 + HST per day with in and out privileges.
- Complimentary high speed wireless internet is included in all guest rooms and public areas.
- The venue includes Business Centre services in the lobby and 1,100 sq. ft. fitness centre including a pool, both open 24 hours/day.
- The venue is a smoke-free facility, and smoking is not permitted in any guestrooms, meeting rooms, public areas or food and beverage outlets. There is a charge of $250 should any hotel guest smoke in a non-smoking area including guestrooms.