Through a variety of publications, On Co-op informs its membership and the rest of Ontario about co-operative events, organizations and principles. Archives of these documents, as well as many others, can be found in our co-op resources area.
You can subscribe to the following e-Newsletters by using the "SUBSCRIBE" button on the top-right hand toolbar:
- The Co-op Current (On Co-op's monthly e-Newsletter)
- The DF Advisor (the newsletter of the Credit Union Directors of Ontario, or CUDO)
- The CYL Newsletter (On Co-op s newsletter targetted specifically to the Co-operative Young Leaders Program)
- The On Co-op e-Newsletter
- Guide to the Co-operative Corporations Act in Ontario
- Fact Sheet Series
- How-To Guides
- The ICA's Blueprint for a Co-operative Decade
The On Co-op e-Newsletter
The On Co-op e-Newsletter contains news and information for and about Ontario's Co-operative and Credit Union sectors, sector stakeholders and champions. It generally features about 10-12 very short articles and a few sidebar features, and is sent out via email approximately every four weeks.
- To subscribe to the e-Newsletter, use the subscription box in upper right-hand toolbar above.
Guide to the Co-operative Corporations Act in Ontario
Fact Sheet Series
How To Guides
On Co-op has produced a short series of How To Guides, including:
- Running Elections for Directors
- Holding Effective Board of Directors Meetings
- Running a Member's Meeting
- Running a Good Annual General Meeting
The ICA's Blueprint for a Co-operative Decade
The Blueprint for a Co-operative Decade is an ambitious project that builds on the achievements and momentum of the International Year of Co-operatives and the resilience of the co-operative movement since the great financial collapse. The goal of this campaign is to raise the profile of the co-operative sector world-wide by 2020—specifically, we hope for the co-operative model to become:
• The acknowledged leader in economic, social and environmental sustainability
• The model preferred by people
• The fastest growing form of enterprise
Co-operatives already make a significant contribution towards alleviating pressing global problems. But, with appropriate support and greater understanding and recognition, they could contribute much more. The challenge now is for the ICA, national bodies, provincial associations, sector groups and individual members to take this Blueprint forward into implementation.
The document itself, which can be found in full here, includes core strategies for the sector to pursue to make 2011-2020 a Co-operative Decade of confident growth.