Hotel & Accommodation Information
Hotel & Accommodation Information
BOOKINGS **IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!**It is not the responsibility of
On Co-op to book accommodations for its guests and all conference delegates MUST MAKE THEIR OWN RESERVATIONS directly with the hotel. This can be done ONLINE or by calling the reservation desk at: 1.800.847.5075. Please identify yourself as being with the "Directors' Forum conference in order to qualify for the group rate. Note: The Provincial Co-op Conference is entirely separate from the Directors' Forum (DF), but the accommodations are reserved under the DF contract with the venue. For this reason, our co-op conference delegates can book using the group rate under this name.
We have set aside a block of rooms at a special group rate of $189 + HST /night for a standard (King) single or double occupency room for our delegates. Triple rooms are $209 + HST /night and Quar rooms are $229 + HST /night. Availability is first come first serve and is as follows:
- Wed. Sept. 27th: 50 rooms (for both On Co-op conference delegates + fall CUDA program delegates)
- Thurs. Sept. 28th: 90 rooms (for both On Co-op conference + Directors' Forum delegates)
NOTE: Reservations must be made on or before SEPTEMBER 5, 2017 to receive the special group rate. After this date, all guestrooms not reserved under this block will be released back to the hotel for general sale, and will be based on available space amd the prevailing rate at that time. In 2016, rates went as high as $600/night after the group rate deadline, so please BOOK YOUR ROOMS EARLY!
Speakers and Moderators of the 2017 Conference may have at least one night of their standard accommodations covered by On Co-op. You are still required to book your own accommodations, however, the Marriott will have your name on our Master Account List so that you will not be charged for this room night upon your departure.
DEPOSIT & CANCELLATION POLICY
- For guests paying by credit card, a deposit of $50 per night, plus total room and tax.
- For guests paying by cash, a deposit of $250 per night, plus total room and tax.
- In order to receive reimbursement of your room booking should you need to cancel, you must do so by 11:59PM the day prior to your arrival. If not, one room night plus tax will be charged to your credit card.
Check-in time is 4:00pm and check-out is at 12:00pm. Baggage storage is available at the hotel's concierge desk for $2.00 + HST per bag/item. The DF will also provide you with space to store your luggage in the meeting room upon check-out. On the last day of the conference, we will also provide a drop-box for your room keys, so you will not be required to stand in line for check-out - unless you have additional charges to your room or require a copy of your receipt.
Underground Valet parking is available for $35.00 + HST per day with in and out privileges.
- Complimentary high speed wireless internet is included in all guest rooms and public areas.
- The venue includes Business Centre services in the lobby and 1,100 sq. ft. fitness centre including a pool, both open 24 hours/day.
- The venue is a smoke-free facility, and smoking is not permitted in any guestrooms, meeting rooms, public areas or food and beverage outlets. There is a charge of $250 should any hotel guest smoke in a non-smoking area including guestrooms.