Apply for Membership Here
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of On Co-op. We appreciate your support. To apply for membership in On Co-op, simply follow the information on this page.
The information below is current for the fiscal year April 1, 2015 - March 31, 2016.
TO APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP
- Complete and submit the Online Application Form. You will be asked for the following information:
- Contact details (including organization/workig group name, contact person, email etc)
- Business type (Co-operative, Working Group/Network, Individual, Other Organization)
- Business sector (Agriculture, Credit Union/Financial, Daycare, Energy, Housing, Health/Social, Insurance, Retail, Worker Co-op)
- Incorporation status (Incorporation Date, if applicable)
- Membership level. Please read through our current membership categories and choose appropriately.
- An organizational description (75 words or less). This is provided to the board for their consideration of your membership application, and displayed on the Find A Co-op Directory.
2. Board approval - The On Co-op Board of Directors will review your application at its next board meeting and your membership status will be confirmed by the Member Relations Manager or designate after the board has made its decision. The board may defer its decision to obtain additional information or to contact the applicant.
3. After your membership has been approved, a membership welcome and engagement package will be sent to you along with an invoice for dues.
Dues are payable annually and are subject to an annual inflation index equal to the Statistics Canada CPI for Ontario. For more information on membership categories visit the link at right.
VOTING MEMBER DUES
Co-op without share capital: $785
Co-op with share capital, and all non co-ops:
$2,881 [1-4 offices]
$4,191 [5+ offices]
Federation or Large Co-op: $3,667
Co-op Leader: $10,477*
Sustaining Member: $52,368*
ASSOCIATE MEMBER DUES
All Supporter organizations: $524
All Friend Individuals: $78
All Friend Organizations: $157
On Co-op values your privacy. Your information, including membership application, branch locations & staff, financial or HR data will never be released to an outside agency.