Hotel & Accommodation Information
Hotel & Accommodation Information
The 2017 Directors' Forum will be held at the Courtyard by Marriott, Downtown Toronto. All participants are responsible for booking and paying for their own accommodations. Click HERE for directions to the hotel.
BOOKINGS **IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!**
It is not the responsibility of the DF to book accommodations for its guests. Conference delegates MUST MAKE THEIR OWN RESERVATIONS directly with the hotel. This can be done ONLINE (see below for links) or by calling the reservation desk at: 1.800.847.5075. You must identify yourself as being with the DIRECTORS' FORUM in order to qualify for the group rate.
As of July 7, 2017 we reached the maximum capacity of rooms that we had set aside for our delegates at the original discounted rate of $189 + HST per night. A second block of rooms has therefore been reserved for Forum delegates at the rate of $269 + HST per night, which is still considerably lower than the going-rate at the venue (upwards of $320/night). Availability is first come first serve basis.
- TO BOOK A ROOM FOR TUESDAY 26, CLICK HERE.
- TO BOOK A ROOM FOR WEDNESDAY 27, THURSDAY 28 AND/OR FRIDAY 29, CLICK HERE.*
After SEPTEMBER 5, 2017 any guestrooms not reserved under this block will be released back to the hotel for general sale, and will be based on available space and the prevailing rate at that time. In 2016, rates went as high as $600/night after the group rate deadline, so please BOOK YOUR ROOMS EARLY!
Speakers and Moderators, as well as certain Sponsors of the 2017 Forum may have at least one night of their standard accommodations covered by the Directors’ Forum. You are still required to book your own accommodations, however, the Marriott will have your name on our Master Account List so that you will not be charged for this room night upon your departure.
DEPOSIT & CANCELLATION POLICY
- For guests paying by credit card, a deposit of $50 per night, plus total room and tax.
- For guests paying by cash, a deposit of $250 per night, plus total room and tax.
- In order to receive reimbursement of your room booking should you need to cancel, you must do so by 11:59PM the day prior to your arrival. If not, one room night plus tax will be charged to your credit card.
Check-in time is 4:00pm and check-out is at 12:00pm. Baggage storage is available at the hotel's concierge desk for $2.00 + HST per bag/item. The DF will also provide you with space to store your luggage in the meeting room upon check-out. On the last day of the conference, we will also provide a drop-box for your room keys, so you will not be required to stand in line for check-out - unless you have additional charges to your room or require a copy of your receipt.
Underground Valet parking is available for $35.00 + HST per day with in and out privileges.
- Complimentary high speed wireless internet is included in all guest rooms and public areas.
- The venue includes Business Centre services in the lobby and 1,100 sq. ft. fitness centre including a pool, both open 24 hours/day.
- The venue is a smoke-free facility, and smoking is not permitted in any guestrooms, meeting rooms, public areas or food and beverage outlets. There is a charge of $250 should any hotel guest smoke in a non-smoking area including guestrooms.